Sunday, July 6, 2008

stolen from libby

1. What did you do 10 years ago? as much theater as I could. lots of homework for my first year of high school taking several honors classes. worked at girl scout camp that summer.


2. Five items on your to-do list:

* get an oil change
* fill out my teaching license application
* finish getting my extra bedroom organized
* take a ton of stuff to goodwill
* give Tillie a bath

3. Snacks I enjoy: triscuits and smoked gouda, peanut butter and chocolate chip granola bars, chips with corn and black bean salsa

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

* Take a year off work
* Buy an awesome house and fix it up however I want (including being off the grid)
* Buy a hybrid car
* Houses and hybrids for my parents and sister, maybe other friends and family too
* Big donation to an environmental non profit
* get a master's degree or two in whatever I want
* Travel to South America and help their school systems


5. Places I would live: I might live in Knoxville again eventually, Charlottesville, DC, San Francisco

6. Jobs I have had: cashier at Best Buy, cashier/music person at Circuit City, counselor and Arts and Crafts director at Girl Scout Camp, waitress at Falafel Hut, technology sales and copy center at Office Depot, appliance parts salesperson in a call center, teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment