Sunday, February 18, 2007

blank slate

So I've got a place in Forest now. 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 2 stories. The walls are white white white. Except for the bathrooms, which have icky brown wallpaper. At the moment, I've got brand new beige carpet in the upstairs and plain wood floors in the downstairs. So basically the place has no character. Just that overwhelming new paint/carpet smell that I can't seem to get out. It's too cold to open the windows and let it air out, but we're looking at some warmer weather later this week.

My dog has been very sick and in the hospital. She's getting better, but it will still be a while before my mom can bring her up here. I miss her a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!! I'm so glad you started a blog, Jeannette!

    You should get some sage to burn in your new place. Supposedly, it cleanses space of bad energy. I don't know about all that, but I do know that it smells great (and could help with your new paint/carpet smell). You should be able to find it at any health food store or co-op.

    ReplyDelete