Thursday, June 21, 2007

fastfood burgers with more than one patty really gross me out.

So I finally spray painted the mirror and built the new lighting system inside it. I'm very happy with the color I chose. The lighting inside still needs some work. I didn't really know how transparent the front glass was, and it turned out to be a lot more than I thought it would be. I need to tidy it up a little on the inside and replace some burned out bulbs. I'll post pictures soon.

Tomorrow night I'm taking a painting class at Michael's on the One Stroke Technique to paint sunflowers. I'm painting on a little wooden box that has 2 wicker drawers. It should be fun. There's another one in July on wildflowers that I plan to take.

As it turns out, Glenn is not the one. It sucks, but c'est la vie.

Tomorrow I finish my first week of classes at Lynchburg College. So far the program has been very interesting. Our topics this week were child development and psychology, as well as how to teach persons with disabilities. There are some very nice people in the class from all around the area. I have a lot of work due monday.

It's been lonely around here the last few days. I've been trying to occupy myself with organizing my house, painting, working out and finding ways to explore some interests. It's hard to be by yourself in a new city.

No comments:

Post a Comment