Wednesday, September 12, 2007

meat free

So as of today I've been a vegetarian for 33 days. My goal was originally just to try it for a week and see how it went, so I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it for this long. In the last 33 days I've lost 7 pounds, my skin has gotten clearer, and I've been drinking more water. So other than the cold/flu/sinus infection I've caught from my students, I feel pretty good.

Very excited about birthday celebrations this weekend. I'll have to post pictures after because the costumes are sure to be awesome. Anna is coming up from TN so that's very exciting too!

And I just saw a commercial for a show on Fox called KVille. Surely it's not about good ol' knoxville....

2 comments:

  1. Jeannette, that is awesome!! I can't wait to tell Seth - he's going to be so excited for you! Do you plan to be a veggie from now on, or are you just going to see how it goes? Congrats on the 7lbs too!

    And I can't wait to see pictures from your 80's bday party :) What are you planning to wear?

    ReplyDelete