So I watched Lil Bush for the first time today, and I have to say it's phenomenal. Good job comedy central!
In that spirit, here's a list of t-shirt slogans my aunt sent me:
1) (On an infant's shirt): Already smarter than Bush.
2) 1/20/09: End of an Error
3) That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
4) Let's Fix Democracy in This Country First
5) If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
6) Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
7) You Can't Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time
8) If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President
9) Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
10) George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
11) Impeachment: It's Not Just for Sex Anymore
12) America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
13) They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It
14) Cheney/Satan '08
15) Jail to the Chief
16) No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade
17) Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
19) Bad President! No Banana.
20) We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language
21) We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
22) Is It Vietnam Yet?
23) Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either
24) Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Hand basket?
25) You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
26) When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
27) The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
28) 2004-Embarrassed. 2005-Horrified. 2006-Terrified.