Thursday, March 29, 2007

So this show that comes on after grey's anatomy has a "fat girl" character, who to me looks just like a normal person. But I really think she would look a lot better if they put clothes on her that fit her. Ill fitting clothing does not look good on any body type. The shirt they had her wearing made her look extremely disproportionate and instead of accentuating the figure she does have, it drew attention to her belly. I think it's just not fair to set someone up like that, especially when you put them next to Laura Prepon, who apparently has stopped eating. Remember how they always referred to her as a giant on That 70's Show and she actually had boobs and hips? Well, not anymore.

In other news, we're doing a fundraiser for the Leukemia Society at school, and my class is awesome. They have been so generous and it makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment